So to start off this new blog, here are 10 shoots I would love to do at some point! If you are interested in helping me cross some of these off of my list, send me a message!
- A fresh 48.. don’t know what that is? (Basically, a shoot within the first 48 hours of your new baby’s birth! 🙂 I would absolutely LOVE to do one of these..so if you or someone you know would be interested in that.. send me a message here : http://cnicphotography.ca/contact/
- A destination wedding! Know someone who needs a photographer?! 🙂 Send ’em on over!
3. In a sunflower field… (If you know me, you know I absolutely love sunflowers..so why not a shoot in a field of them?! 🙂
4. In an apple orchard.. that would be absolutely beautiful!
5. A wedding with a Lil Red Express Truck in it… or basically any vintage truck 🙂
6. An engagement shoot in a field of basically anything..hay, flowers…. ect :
7. A country-themed wedding.. (Yes, absolutely yes! 🙂 )
8. A shoot at a castle… I doubt this could ever happen, but oh if it did?! 🙂
9. A shoot in the mountains.. Yes, this would be AMAZING!!! 🙂
10. AND lastly, A shoot in a waterfall… or by a waterfall… (might be safer! 🙂
So thats it! Just a few small things that I would like to do someday!